Truck Driving Jobs in Florida
As the national economy bounces back, trucking companies are seeing an uptick in business. In Florida, many freight companies are offering pay increases, sign-on bonuses, and more home time to attract new drivers (Times Free Press, 2016).
Search below for a listing of Florida trucking companies that are actively recruiting for trucking jobs in Florida and owner operators.
Common Requirements and Career Outlook for Truckers in Florida
• Class A, B, or C skills test; Class A applicants must pass combination vehicle test and air brakes test (Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles)
• Endorsements: Hazardous materials, tank vehicles, passenger, double/triple trailers, combination tank and hazardous materials
• Average heavy/tractor-trailer driving salary: $34,800 (O*Net, 2016)
• Average light/delivery driving salary: $28,500 (O*Net, 2016)
• Anticipated job growth for heavy truck drivers through 2022: 19% (O*Net, 2016)
• Anticipated job growth for light truck drivers through 2022: 11% (O*Net, 2016)
Take the next step in your career by applying for Florida truck driving jobs by contacting the companies listed below.