Kentucky Truck Driving Jobs
Not only do the people of Kentucky rely on truck drivers, this entire region of the United States uses Kentucky roads. On I-65 in Kentucky, 45% of daily traffic is made up of commercial trucks (Bowling Green Daily News, 2016).
You can apply for truck driving jobs with Kentucky trucking companies by clicking on any of the companies below.
Common Requirements and Career Outlook for Truckers in Kentucky
• Class A, B, or C written test and skills test; any additional tests to add endorsements or remove restrictions (Kentucky Transportation Cabinet)
• Endorsements: Hazardous materials, passenger, double/triple trailers, and tank
• Average Kentucky heavy/tractor-trailer driving salary: $38,000 (O*Net, 2016)
• Average light/delivery driving salary in KY: $28,000 (O*Net, 2016)
• Anticipated job growth for heavy truck drivers through 2022: 8% (O*Net, 2016)
• Anticipated job growth for light truck drivers through 2022: 9% (O*Net, 2016)
Explore job opportunities and apply for Kentucky truck driving jobs with our list of companies below.