Maine Truck Driving Jobs
Driving throughout the state of Maine offers a wide variety of different views and environments to take in. For those who drive for a living, Maine offers a beautiful, diverse experience that never gets old.
Although the transportation industry has been stable for many years, it has become even more successful in Maine in recent years. Portland, Maine has experienced a revitalization as a trucking hub (JOC, 2016).
Browse the list of Maine trucking companies below and view jobs they are currently hiring for.
Common Requirements and Career Outlook for Truckers in Maine
• Written test and skills test; testing requirements waived with Military Waiver of Skills Test (Maine Bureau of Motor Vehicles)
• Endorsements: Tanker vehicles, hazardous materials, tanker/hazardous materials, double/triple trailers, and passenger
• Average heavy/tractor-trailer driving salary in Maine: $35,700 (O*Net, 2016)
• Average Maine light/delivery driving salary: $27,200 (O*Net, 2016)
• Anticipated job growth for heavy truck drivers through 2022: 150 job openings per year (O*Net, 2016)
• Anticipated job growth for light truck drivers through 2022: 1% (O*Net, 2016)
Advance your trucking career in Maine. Check out local employers below and apply for Maine truck driving jobs today.