Minnesota Truck Driving Jobs
The Minnesota Department of Transportation recently received a $32 million grant to improve highways and roads, a move that they believe will improve economic growth in the trucking industry (Equipment World, 2016).
Minnesota trucking companies are hiring now! Click on any of the carriers below to view their profile and apply to open truck driving jobs.
Common Requirements and Career Outlook for Truckers in Minnesota
• Pass written and skills tests for Class A, B, or C license; may then apply for Enhanced Driver’s License (Minnesota Department of Public Safety)
• Endorsements: Hazardous materials, passenger, tank vehicle, tank/hazardous materials, and double/triple trailers
• Average heavy/tractor-trailer driving salary: $41,400 (O*Net, 2016)
• Average light/delivery driving salary: $32,600 (O*Net, 2016)
• Anticipated job growth for heavy truck drivers through 2022: 7% (O*Net, 2016)
• Anticipated job growth for light truck drivers through 2022: +240 per year (O*Net, 2016)
Find a truck driving job that meets your career goals and needs. Check out local employers in our list below.