Missouri Truck Driving Jobs
Missouri is in the middle of a severe driving shortage, according to industry leaders and local truck driving instructors (Southeast Missourian, 2016). This may give you the chance to find a great trucking job in Missouri.
Missouri trucking companies are looking to fill owner operator and truck driving jobs today!
Common Requirements and Career Outlook for Truckers in Missouri
• Must first obtain Missouri Commercial Learner’s Permit and keep it for 14 days, at which point you can apply for regular CDL (Missouri Department of Revenue)
• Endorsements: Hazardous materials, doubles/triples, tank vehicles, and passenger transport
• Average heavy/tractor-trailer driving salary: $39,900 (O*Net, 2016)
• Average light/delivery driving salary: $28,500 (O*Net, 2016)
• Anticipated job growth for heavy truck drivers through 2022: 10% (O*Net, 2016)
• Anticipated job growth for light truck drivers through 2022: 7% (O*Net, 2016)
Ready to take the next step? Compare Missouri truck driving jobs below and apply for listings that interest you.