WHO IS CFI?
Driving together since 1951. We are proud of who we are and where we will go. Join a modern team where your voice is heard and a support team invests in your success. Looking for a company to call family? CFI is large enough to provide consistent freight, modern equipment, big company benefits, home time and a solid network. But small enough to know you by name with our driver-centered family culture.
Why drivers should chose CFI-
CFI PROFESSIONAL DRIVER BENEFITS
- Flexible home time
- Driver-friendly freight
- New equipment, average tractor age less than two years
- Sign-on, referral, productivity and safety bonus opportunities
- Career advancement through Destination Ownership
- Free rider program
- Pet policy
- Electronic logs (e-logs) used by full fleet
- Paid vacation
- Optional per diem program for experienced drivers
- If you need your CDL A, we can help you get it!
To drive for CFI, solo and team drivers must meet the following criteria**:
- 21 years of age or older, with a Class A commercial driver’s license
- Live in the CFI hiring area as shown on the map on this page
- Have the right to work and live in the United States
- Be willing to travel throughout all 48 contiguous states Optional travel to Canada
- Verifiable minimum 3 months Tractor-trailer driving experience
- No BACs, DUIs, DWIs or license suspensions for moving violations in the past five years***
- HAZMAT endorsement or willingness to obtain a HAZMAT endorsement within 120 days of hire
- Ability to meet work attendance and availability requirements and all applicable legal and DOT regulations to drive a commercial truck in the United States