CRST Expedited Has a New Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
- Recent Graduates - Tuition Reimbursement up to $8,500!
- Experienced - New Lead Driver pay increase! Average 4 cpm more pay!
- Students - Shortest contract in the industry and pay raises every month your first year!
- Military Veterans - Earn your Class A CDL with our GI Bill™ Benefits!
As the largest team carrier in the nation, we offer more miles, more money, and guaranteed hometime!
We are committed to hiring qualified individuals who are dedicated to driving safely and meeting the needs of our customers. We have opportunities for experienced teams, experienced OTR driver trainers, Owner Operator teams, Lease Purchase teams, recent school graduates, or those looking for a company sponsored training program. Drivers are the foundation of CRST.
In as little as three weeks of sponsored training at an approved CRST facility, you will be on the road, traveling the country, as a professional truck driver. CRST helps hundreds of students earn their Class A License every year. With CRST Expedited, you’ll be running the longest miles in the industry for some of the largest and most well-known companies in the nation.
CRST offers great solutions for people wanting a rewarding and exciting career.
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Pay & Benefits:
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- NEW Pay Increase for ALL Company Drivers!
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out
- In as few as six months earn even more as a lead driver
- Longest average miles in the industry – earn more!
- Hazmat Mileage Bonus of $.04 more per mile
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance
- Matched 401(k) plan
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Average fleet age of just 1 ¼ years
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment
- Industry-leading safety program
Military Apprenticeship Program
CRST Expedited's Military Apprenticeship Program pays you for your service while you earn your Class A CDL. If you use your GI Bill™ you can earn additional tax free income. Active Military Reservists and Honorably Discharged Veterans also receive a sign on bonus and pay credit for your time served.
If you have at least 2 years of experience driving a commercial vehicle in the military, you may be able to get started even sooner through the Military Skills Test Waiver. This means you would only have to pass the written exam to get your CDL, and there is an immediate pay increase.
Driver Trainer Opportunities!
As an experienced driver you can even make more as a lead driver – earning an additional $.10 per mile. With our “train your own partner” program, not only can you can earn while you train, your partner will start out with 6 month’s pay credit.
CRST Expedited's 3-Person Team Driver Program teams three professional truck drivers that live in the same area. Earn similar paychecks to teams driving a full month — the best combination between driver hometime and miles/pay you'll find in the industry.
Work 20 days with 10 days off at home, only 2 drivers in tractor at any given time.
Lease Purchase Program
CRST has immediate opportunities for experienced over the road drivers to contract in a highly profitable lease purchase program (48 state operation). The program offers 70% of revenue plus fuel surcharge. Currently the fleet is earning on average $1.60+ per mile to the contractor. CRST offers this option for teams, solos, & lead drivers (driver trainer).
*Share your experience training student drivers. CRST lease purchase lead drivers are netting up to $2000+ per week.
*Train your partner program – CRST offers the industry’s best CDL Training. Send your partner/teammate to school and turn your operation into a team. Double your profits!
- No Credit Check, No Money Down
- Settlements made twice weekly
- Low truck payments, payments deferred for first 2 weeks.
- Manageable buy out at lease’s end.
- No Forced Dispatch, Compromising operation personnel.
- Driver friendly dry van freight – 70% drop &hook, 99% no touch
- Leasing well maintained late model Freightliner Cascadias.
- Bumper to Bumper coverage for maintenance and repairs.
With CRST Expedited, you’ll be running the longest miles (1,500 mile average LOH) in the industry for some of the largest and most well-known companies in the nation. If you are a professional over the road driver looking to take your career to the next level, CRST’s lease purchase program is a great high paying opportunity.