* Hazmat Endorsement Required
* 21 years of age
* 1 year OTR experience of 10 months OTR plus school diploma with transcripts
* No more than 10 points on their MVR (as graded by our guidelines)
* Stable work history (no more than 7 jobs in 36 months)
* No abandonments or thefts
* Controlled substance check must be clear
* Current long form physical (will accept up to 1 year old)
* All felonies need to be cleared thru the safety dept.
1. DWI/DUI within the last 5 years
2. Fleeing a police officer
3. Reckless driving within the last year
4. Knowingly driving with a revoked/suspended license
At Navajo, training of all employees is paramount to quality customer care. All office staff employees are sufficiently trained to excel at their unique job assignments.
Drivers are all schooled in Navajo's Driver Orientation program for a period of two days before they are permitted to drive for The Navajo Companies.
Extensive back ground checks are performed on all employees to ensure security of transported goods, safety of all personnel, and customer cargo.