Refrigerated and Dry Van Company Truck Drivers Needed Near You!
IT'S NOT A JOB, IT'S A CALLING
Rooted in the humble, yet strong beginnings of a working American family, Knight Transportation has stayed true to one common value – our truck driving associates come first and foremost.
TOGETHER WE ARE KNIGHT
Knight was founded on the principle of providing a better quality of life for CDL-A Truck Drivers by providing innovative route solutions and better benefits than our competitors. Now that Knight has grown to over 4,500 trucks, we are still here for you. As the elite carrier in the nation, Knight Transportation offers truck driving associates a chance to thrive in their career.
We believe in continuously supporting our truck drivers. That’s why we’ve increased driver pay consistently year-over-year resulting in a 14% pay increase over the last 18 months.
BENEFITS OF COMPANY DRIVERS
Join the carrier that puts drivers first. Since the beginning, Knight has known that truck drivers are the foundation of the business. That’s why we make sure truck driving associates like you receive the respect you deserve.
- EXCELLENT PAY
- QUARTERLY BONUS POTENTIAL
- PAY CHOICES (DAILY OR WEEKLY) *
- FLEXIBLE HOMETIME
- PTO AFTER 90 DAYS
- FULL INSURANCE AFTER 60 DAYS
- CONSISTENT MILES
- LATE MODEL EQUIPMENT
- MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, AND LIFE INSURANCE
- COMPANY MATCH PREMIUM 401K
- PET POLICY
COMPANY DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- 21 YEARS OF AGE OR ABOVE
- MINIMUM 3 MONTHS CURRENT OTR EXPERIENCE
- DOT PHYSICAL AND FUNCTIONAL CAPACITY TESTING
*OR, CA & WA drivers eligible only for weekly pay
Lease Purchase After 90 Days As A Company Driver:
- $500 Down, No Credit Check
- Low weekly truck payments
- Maintenance and Repair Program for length of contract
- Must be 24 years of age with Class a CDL
- Low cost insurance rates
- 3 discount programs
- Owners have the choice of hauling dry van or reefer freight
- No trailer rental fee
CDL Training Opportunities:
- Earn while you learn
- Advanced CDL Training that pays you a weekly salary
- Seeking candidates from the southwest region to join this excellent program
- Must obtain CDL Instruction Permit from state in which you reside before attending course For more information call today!