Company Drivers and Owner Operators Needed
For over 60 years, our company’s focus has been to provide best quality transportation and logistics management services far beyond our Minneapolis, Minnesota, roots. We are a leading mid-sized, full-service carrier for freight of all kinds throughout North America.
Our specialty is dry bulk truckload services (regional, dedicated and long-haul) with FAK, blanket wrap and rolling stock capabilities. We also provide LTL (less than truckload) and OD (over dimensional) services. D&T Trucking, our sister company, specializes in refrigerated truckload services.
We are currently seeking new drivers to add to out growing team. If you are a company driver or owner operator with at least 9 months recent experience, we want to speak with you.
Our company OTR drivers have 7-14 days out with primary routes from the Midwest to the Northeast, and South to the Carolinas.
Our Drivers Enjoy:
- 800-mile average length of haul
- Friendly, open-door environment
- $0-down Lease Purchase Program
- Late-model Freightliners condos
- No slip seating, the truck is assigned to you
- Average tractor age is 2.5 years old
- Longevity bonus: $.01 per mile increase, per year, up to $.40/mile
- Additional $.05 per loaded mile on pad wrap & rolling stock loads
- Mileage bonuses paid on calendar quarter; $.02 per mile over 30,000 miles in a quarter;
$.03 per mile over 36,000 miles in a quarter
- $30 for extra stops & drops (excluding first & last)
- $50 Boroughs pay in New York City
- Driver referral program available
- Health/Life/Vision/Dental available after 30 days
- Company paid health plan for driver for the first year
- 401K - Eligible the 1st quarter following 6 months of employment
- Paid holidays and vacation