Road driver for coast to coast
Hiring Over the road truck drivers. We are a family run company and very laid back. If there is anything you need we can be of assistance. The position that is trying to be filled is someone who is willing to work as a team with someone.
- 2 years’ experience with a class a cdl
- No drug or alcohol related offenses in a truck
- No major violations in the last 12 months
- Allstate insurance
- Flexible home time ( driver selects when he wants to go home)
- $1000 sign on bonus
- $250 referral bonus
- $50 unlimited safety bonus
- 1 week paid off after 120 days
- Paid every Friday
- Paper logs
- Average 5500 miles per week
- $.36 per mile to start then $.39 after 90 days
- All 2011 or newer equipment mostly Kenworth
- Refrigerated 53’ trailers
- Coast to Coast runs
- You only report to one dispatcher
- Drop and hook
- No touch freight
Drivers start at $.37 per mile to the truck and get a t raise at 90 days to $.39 per mile then after a year it is $.41 per mile.
Every driver who makes it through a 6 month period with no accidents, inspection violations, citations or unreported equipment defect violations will receive a bonus. Equipment defects must be brought to Carrier Logistics management immediately. If you are instructed to wait for repair and then found in violation by DOT, violation will not count against your bonus. Each driver meeting criteria will receive $.01 per mile for every mile run during that time period. Violations that are not in the drivers control will not count against driver. Drivers will receive a monthly update on the dollar amount earned in regards to their bonus. In addition to the $.01 per mile bonus we will continue to pay each driver $50/month for every clean inspection month. The $50 per clean inspection bonus will be paid out monthly.