Driving Opportunity with CRST
Ask about CRST's largest pay increase ever! Call 866-476-0349 for more information!
At CRST International, Inc. we are one of the nations leading transportation and logistics companies.
Headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, we have offices throughout the United States, employing over 650 office employees, over 2,500 company drivers, and work with over 1,700 independent contractors. At CRST we offer a generous benefits and compensation package, in addition to a growing and financially stable environment. If you are interested in making a valuable contribution in a dynamic company with plans for a bright future, apply now.
Our opportunities include company drivers, owner operators, and student drivers. Whether you have been driving a truck for years or are brand new to the transportation industry, we have a place for you.
- All drivers are paid twice weekly
- Affordable, top-carrier medical/dental/life insurance policies
- Company-matching 401(k) plan
- Company-sponsored training
- Paid vacation
- Career flexibility - Wide range of opportunities to accommodate your growth throughout your career
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must pass DMV/DOT (Department of Transportation) physical and pre-employment drug screen
- You must have a good driving record and have been licensed in the United States for the last 3 YEARS
- No DUI, DWI, or open container violations in the last 5 years. No more than 1 DUI in the last 15 years and no more than 2 DUI’s in your lifetime
- Felony convictions involving safety, drugs or alcohol, or crimes against persons may disqualify you from consideration for a driving position with CRST
- No misdemeanor convictions involving crimes of moral turpitude in the last 3 years
- No felony drug convicrtions
- Misdemeanor drug convictions greater than 15 years old may be open to review by management