Chicago/ Minneapolis Dedicated Route Available
Heartland Express is offering dedicated routs to drivers who live in either Chicago or Minneapolis and value steady miles and steady home time. The route offers its drivers approximately 2,200 miles per week, or 2,600 miles per week if you choose to skip your turn to go home. In addition, this position provides weekly home time for those drivers looking for the ideal balance between work and home.
Benefits We Offer To Our Drivers
- Paid vacations
- 401k retirement plan with company-matched contributions
- Blue cross/blue shield health care
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Voluntary accidental/death insurance
- Weekly payroll -- no trip sheets required.
- Direct deposit payroll.
- Competitive home and family time.
- 2010 or newer trucks. 2008 or newer trailers.
- Free wireless internet for our drivers exclusive use available at all terminals
- Company discounts up to 19% on cell phone service, appliances, computers, electronics, hotels, cars, and more.
- Industry leading CSA scores help protect our drivers.
Qualifications For Our Drivers Are
- At least 23 years old.
- 12 months of OTR experience.
- Have a good looking MVR
- CDL in the state of residence.
- No more than one DUI ever, and none in the last five years.