Teams Get New Freightliners!
Currently eleven, red, brand-new Freightliners are being held for our new team drivers! A qualified driver will:
- Have a full year of over the road driving experience (keeping logs and sleeping away from home).
- Have a good looking MVR.
- Be 23 years of age or older.
- Have a current CDL in the state of residence.
- Only have a DUI older than five years, with no more than one in a lifetime.
- Paid vacations
- 401k Retirement Plan with company-matched contributions
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Care
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free $10,000 Life Insurance
- Voluntary Accidental/Death Insurance
- Weekly Payroll – no trip sheets required
- Direct Deposit payroll
- Annual safe driving bonus pay
- Competitive home and family time
- Up-to-date and well-maintained equipment, no truck older than model year 2010
- Free Wireless Internet for our drivers exclusive use available at all terminals
- Company discounts up to 19% on cell phone service, appliances, computers, electronics, hotels, cars, and more
- Industry leading CSA scores help protect our drivers
High Paying Driving Jobs The National Survey of Driver Wages reports that Heartland Express driver pay is $0.13 per mile higher than the average trucking company, and $0.06 per mile higher than the next highest paying carrier. The $0.13 difference in pay can easily add up to more than $15,000 per year in additional income. Our President, Mike Gerdin, has been a champion for higher driver pay in the industry and believes that drivers deserve to be paid well for the difficult job that they do. Our business model is based on higher driver pay, and it is verifiable that Heartland offers terrific pay for drivers.