J.B. Hunt Wants You!
With J.B. Hunt, one of America's leading trucking companies, our over-the-road truck drivers enjoy solid pay, great benefits and frequent home time.
- Average annual earnings projected at $41,000 to $55,000 - top 25% of drivers in our OTR fleet earn $60,000+
- Transition assistance packages are available
- Productivity bonus and accessorial pay opportunities
- Regular home time
- Family-friendly environment, including a free rider program
- Dedicated support team available 24/7
- Majority no-touch freight and loads that are pre-planned in advance
- Just 3 months of CDL-A driving experience needed
J.B. Hunt Truckload drivers can select from benefit options for an individual or a family, including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans and more. Company drivers can also choose to enroll in a 401k with company-matched funds.
J.B. Hunt is proud to be company that you can stay with for the long haul. Drivers are eligible for transfer after 90 days of employment (if other jobs are available in your location).