Truck Driver for K & B Transportation
Number of Accidents Allowed
3 or More
Number of Tickets Allowed
3 or More
Suspended License Allowed
Felony Conviction Allowed
DUI or DWI Allowed
Minimum OTR Experience Months
Minimum OTR Experience Years
Hiring Criteria for All Drivers:
- 1 year current OTR Tractor/Trailer (combination vehicle) experience.
- No abandonment of equipment on work record.
- Current CDL class "A" issued from the state of residence.
- No Failures of drug screens.
- No felony convictions.
- No DUIs, reckless driving convictions or major speeds.
- Moving violations- no more than 3 minor violations in the last 3 years.
- Accidents- no major chargeable in the last 3 years and no more than 1 minor chargeable per year in the last 3 years.
- Able to pass DOT physical, drug screening & road tests.
- Good, verifiable references for the last 10 years.
Leasing Criteria for Owner-Operators:
(In addition to the above)
- 2001 or newer tandem axle tractor.
- Equipment must pass shop inspection (DOT standards).
- Tractor weight under 19,000 LBS.
- Current 2290 form stamped by IRS.
- Copy of title in your name.
- Payment (monthly) under $1400.00