Drive for PTL!
PTL hauls strictly dry van 53 foot trailers. Drivers CPM will depend on their experience. Every 60,000 miles driver will receive an automatic 1/2cent raises. PTL drivers run everything except the Pacific Northwest, most of our freight is East of I-35. Drivers are able to take home time in where in PTL’s hiring area. Paschall Truck Lines does have regional options in Memphis TN, and dedicated areas that are continuing to grow. PTL is 100% Employee Owner, each year you drive for PTL you gain free stock within the company, that only employees can have. Once you’re at PTL for five years your fully vested, which is a free retirement plan! Get started in a career today to own your future.
- Out 2-3 weeks, 3-4 days home
- Out 7 days home 2
- Drivers will need at least one year experience.
- Drivers average 2500 miles weekly, bringing home an average of $1,000 weekly as well.
- We don’t require Hazmat but drivers have that we have bonuses paid for Hazmat loads hauled.
- Our dedicated lanes are in Seymour IN, Grove City OH, Sutherland VA, Opelousas LA, Louisville KY, Hopkinsville KY. Although these are currently all taken, we are looking for more dedicated lanes. We also have a Memphis Regional Fleet.
- We hold orientation in Murray KY Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and in West Memphis on Mondays and Wednesdays. Orientation is 2 days long, and paid $150. We do urine drug testing with random hair follicle.
- We do have a free rider policy, as long as the ride is over 18 and doesn’t have their class A.
- We have a Pet Policy, where dogs are allowed with a $500 deposit.
- Hiring guidelines & Background history: we work with everything on a case by case. We do have some absolutes I can send over if you would like- if there is an absolute but its not recent we can always take it to safety and try to get it signed off on.
- Some Military exp will count, we will need to look and verify DD214.
- We don’t do slipped seating, drivers will be able to take their trucks from and not report to any terminal.
- We are 95% Auto
We are 100% Employee Owned! Because we’re employee owned, we all have an opportunity to participate in stock ownership plan.
- We haul general commodities in a dry van.
- 100% No Touch freight!*We pay you to drive.*
- All equipment is 3 years and newer, 95% Automatics & Manuals, International & Freightliners
- We assign all of our equipment, you take the truck home with you!
- All trucks are equipped with GPS, and we use E-Logs!
- 2 day Orientation in Murray, KY