Drive a Great Career!
We Care About Our Drivers
We have opportunities for you with great OTR, Regional and Dedicated lanes. Our vision is to continually develop, improve and deliver the very best practices in Safety, Service and Driver Career Development. Our driver turnover rate is low with a 43% average. We take care of our drivers and do treat them as family. Our owners appreciate our drivers and always take the time to talk with them and listen to any problems they may have and will help work through them with the driver. Our drivers are treated with respect and every member of the support team does care and shows it every day. XPress Cargo, Inc. keeps and maintains the latest model trucks (like the 2017 Peterbilt 579’s and Kenworth T680’s), trailers and equipment for our drivers to operate. We invest in the latest technology and have our own in house shop to repair our trucks and trailers. We need team players willing to run when and where we need you to go. Our company drivers get paid weekly, run plenty of miles, enjoy flexible home-time, new and well maintained equipment, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance just to name a few of the reasons to join our team.
Here’s What Our Drivers Say
“You get top of the line equipment, that’s up to date, very clean and in good shape. Pay is good. Miles are good and the dispatchers are on their game. The staff’s very friendly and will talk with you if there is a problem. It feels like we are one big family and we help each other out.” ~ David R.
“I enjoy driving for them, they have good equipment, good pay and plenty of miles.” ~ Michael P.
“What a great company to work for, they’re not afraid to let their drivers know what a great job we are doing. It’s very refreshing. A little incentive goes a long way.” ~ Samantha S.
Pay, Benefits & More!
- Company Drivers are paid weekly
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Earn up to $1350 Weekly - Solo
- Earn up to $2800 Weekly - Team
- Solo Drivers $.45 per mile
- Team Drivers $.54 per mile (split evenly)
- Bonuses and Incentives
- Flexible Home Time
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Pick Up & Stop Offs
- Paid Detention
- Paid Tolls & Scales
- Paid Breakdown
- 95% Drop & Hook
- Great Driver Support Team
- Driver Manages & Multi-Lingual Dispatchers
- Pet & Rider Friendly
- Must be 23 years old or older
- Have a Valid CDL-A License
- Two years of current tractor/trailer experience
- No more than 6 jobs in the last three years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last three years
- No more than 2 out of service violations in the last two years
- No DUI, Test Refusal, DWI, Drug Convictions, Reckless Driving,
- Hit and Run, Leaving the scene of an accident, Passing a School Bus,
- Racing, or any other felony in the past five years
- Passed and have a current DOT physical
- Will take and pass DOT Drug test