Arizona Truck Driving Jobs
Truck driving isn't just a good opportunity for you, it is also beneficial to your community. Currently, 85% of Arizona communities rely entirely on trucking for their goods (Sierra Vista Herald, 2016).
Common Requirements and Career Outlook for Truckers in Arizona
• Get instruction permit which is good for six months; you can then take your skills test (Arizona Motor Vehicle Services)
• Endorsements: double/triple trailer, tank, HME, passenger
• Average heavy/tractor-trailer driving salary: $38,600 per year (O*Net, 2016)
• Average light/delivery driving salary: $29,000 per year (O*Net, 2016)
• Anticipated job growth for heavy truck drivers through 2022: 19%—8% above average (O*Net, 2016)
• Anticipated job growth for light truck drivers through 2022: 21%—17% above average (O*Net, 2016)
Take the next step in your truck driving career and contact the Arizona trucking companies with job openings below.