Kansas Truck Driving Jobs
Kansas has a thriving truck driving industry that employs thousands of drivers. Each year, the industry celebrates truck drivers with a truck driving competition in Topeka (Topeka Capital-Journal, 2016).
Kansas trucking companies are now hiring drivers, and you may browse companies with KS truck driving jobs from the list below.
Common Requirements and Career Outlook for Truckers in Kansas
• Pass written test and then pass skills test, which takes 1-1.5 hours (Kansas Department of Revenue)
• Endorsements: Hazardous materials, passenger, tank, double/triple trailers, and combination vehicles
• Average heavy/tractor-trailer driving salary in Kansas: $38,800 (O*Net, 2016)
• Average KS light/delivery driving salary: $30,300 (O*Net, 2016)
• Anticipated job growth for heavy truck drivers through 2022: 12% (O*Net, 2016)
• Anticipated job growth for light truck drivers through 2022: 6% (O*Net, 2016)
Kansas employers have a wide variety of job openings and positions. Contact employers below to find out more about Kansas trucking jobs.