Proline Carriers was founded on the basic principles of service, trust and respect. We are first and foremost committed to providing an uncompromisingly high level of service to our customers. Accomplishing this task requires a very special type of professional, one who takes his or her job as seriously as we take ours. In return for that knd of commitment Proline Carriers provides an extremely stable, quality-oriented environment dedicated to the success of both the individual and the company. As experienced management, we realize that the success of Proline Carriers depends on professional drivers and their commitment to our common goal.
- Experienced Drivers
- at least 22 years old
- six months of verifiable OTR
- Recent School Graduates
- at least 21 years old
- completion of approved driver program
- All Applicants
- pass physical & drug screen
- have acceptable motor vehicle record
- possess current CDL license with (H) endorsement
- have no felony convictions
- have no drug related convictions
- completed DOT file application requirements
Proline Carriers has a place for all types of drivers, experienced, inexperienced and owner operators. Our pay package is designed to attract & retain the best drivers in the industry, along with providing some basic guarantees for new drivers while they are learning our industry.
- Training Pay
- a trainee is $250 for the one week he/she is in initial orientation
- a trainee is paid $315 per week for the time he/she spends training (a typical trainee spends three weeks with an over-the-road trainer after orientation)
- Miles & Accessorials
- Load/unload pay: $50 full trailer, $25 partial trailer or $1.25 per 1,000 lbs.
- Stop off: $15 per stop, excluding the shipper and final consignee
- Layover: $50 after 24 hours, $25 for each 12 hour period after that.
- Shuttle: A shuttle is paid when you are requested to reposition an empty trailer where there is no prior or subsequent load. It is paid at $15 plus the miles.
- Local pick-up or delivery: Paid at $15 plus the loaded miles for loads of 200 miles or less.
- Trailer clean out: Paid at $15 with the pre-authorization of the Fleet Manager.