Warren has 16 branches nationwide and operates in all 48 contiguous United States as well as in Canada and Mexico carrying farm machinery, contractors equipment, contruction machinery, iron and steel, pipe and lumber. We have long been the number one carrier of farm machinery in North America.
What are the Top Six Reasons to Join the Warren Transport, Inc. Team?
1. We are one of the very few truly 100% Owner/Operator companies with over 650 units on the road! This means you won't have to compete with company trucks because we don't have any.
2. Warren Transport hauls real staff! We are the number one farm machinery specialty carrier in the U.S., pulling flats, steps, double drops, and detaches. We have one of the highest trailer to power unit ratios in the industry. We also have a dry van fleet with a high percentage of drop and hook, hauling primarily machinery and related commodities and most of it is no fingerprint. We are one of the primary carriers for Agco, Case International, Caterpillar JI Case, John Deere and over 2,000 other major manufactures and customers. We also do a lot of work for the government and airlines.
3. Our independent contractors are paid 65% of the gross revenue with settlements twice per week on receipt of completed paperwork.
4. We offer a unique, fully vested investment program with Warren contributing the bulk of funding. We have a number of contractors with close to half a million dollars and others with more. This is a great way to prepare a real nest egg for your future!
5. We are a stable company (52 years in Business) with solid leadership committed to the future.
6. We have license incentives going on all the time. License fees will be collected based on the time of the year and the revenue generated by the unit.
Contact us for more information and benefits at 1-800-832-0555