WH Transportaion Co, Inc
WH Transportation Co., Inc.
Concern for our drivers has prompted a work environment that is both cordial and caring! We offer liberal home time, top pay and benefit packages, modern well maintained Air Ride equipment, and we have an efficient, knowledgeable, and courteous dispatch and operations department.
WH Transportation began in 1975 servicing shipments for our parent company, Wausau Homes, Inc. Over the years, our fleet has grown to over 350 air-ride tractors and more than 1,200 53' and 48' air-ride trailers.
Concern for our drivers has prompted a work environment that is both cordial and caring:
* Liberal home time and rider policy
* Driver recognition program
* Efficient, knowledgeable, and courteous dispatch staff
* Qualcomm Communication
Choose the division that is right for you!
* Dry Van - OTR/Regional/Dedicated
* Shorthaul Flatbed (House)
* Regional and Dedicated Lanes available
* Our shipper group includes major manufacturers of paper, building materials, and other no-touch the majority of which is palletized.
- OTR Tractor (Flatbed or Dry van)
- Tractor capable of passing D.O.T. safety inspection
- Safety equipment mandated by D.O.T. requirements
- Fifth wheel height not to exceed 48
- Qualcomm Omnitracs Satellite Communication System (Available through WH)
- Capable of scaling 47,000# payload for flatbed, 46,000# payload for dry van
- Stack height a minimum of 13' 3
- Must have headache rack ( flatbed only)
- Must have 60 swing clearence from foot of rack to center of fifth wheel ( flatbed only)
- Two load locks (dry van only)
- One set steel tarps ( flatbed only)
- 8 chains and binders, 14 four inch straps, 1 winch bar ( flatbed only)
WH DRIVER BASE PAY
OTR DRY VAN DIVISION
Entry Level Drivers
* 28 cpm to start
* Bi-monthly raises in first year
* 33.5 cpm after 12 months!
* Annual increases after 12 months
* 33.5 cpm to start with 1 yr OTR experience
* 35.5 cpm to start with 5 yrs OTR experience
* Annual increases
|IN White Tiger Enterprises|We are a trucking company that caters to Owner/Operators. We have been in business since 1998. We base our company on honesty.We have reefers, vans, and flats.We believe that the trucking industry need companies like us. We look forward to working with you! Services: Professional Transportation, Accounting, Permitting Equipment: Reefers, Vans, and FlatsApply Now!|FL Wiley Sanders Truck Lines Inc.|Driver Pay and Benefits
6 months experience = .26cents per mile
1 - 2 years experience = .27cents per mile
3 - 4 years experience = .28cents per mile
4 years experience = .30cents per mile
3,999 miles or less = .30cents per mile for teams/split
4,000 - 4,999 miles = .32cents per mile for teams/split
5000 miles or more = .34cents per mile for teams/split
Must have 1 year with Wiley Sanders Truck Lines to be qualified at .23cents per mile
.11cents per mile during training
One week paid vacation after one year of service. Two weeks after two years of service.
Group Health and Dental Insurance partially funded by company. Also available the first of the month following 60 days employment. Employee's Part Single Coverage - $21.50/wk. Employee's Part Family Coverage $55.50/wk. (These rates subject to change.) Disability and Term Life Insurance Coverage is available the first of the month following 30 days employment. Rates are available through WSTL Insurance Dept.
Available to all employees after 90 days, 401k plan administered by Principal Financial Group with on-site personnel.
Membership with Alabama Telco Credit Union available to all employees when hired and all credit union privileges are available to any member.
Available through payroll deduction when hired. Cost of uniforms will be reimbursed after six months of service.
|AL Willis Shaw Express|
WSE's parent company is Comcar Industries. Headquartered in Auburndale, Florida, Comcar is one of the nation's largest trucking groups with 53 strategically located terminals across the country. With more than 4,000 power units, and 6,500 associates, Comcar has the resources and ability to transport any commodity, anywhere, fulfilling the motto, Service Always -- All Ways.|AR Greenbush Logistics|
Family oriented SE Regional Flat Bed carrier.
24 mo. verifiable OTR. Join the best !
is a family-owned business, our employees are much more than just a number. They're more like family. That's why we take great pride in seeing our employees (and their families) succeed in life.
prides itself on the reputation it has earned for providing on-time delivery of freight to its customers across the South.
Don't miss your son's first steps or your daughter's prom date because your job has you on the road! Greenbush Logistics is a family-owned business, so we understand the importance of family time.
- $1000 Sign-On Bonus
- Home often and most weekends off
- 9 terminals with local runs ( Abbeville, AL; Mobile, AL; Muscle Shoals, AL; Conyers, GA; Jesup, GA; Sumter Co., FL; Columbus, TX; Glenwood, AR; Westminster, SC)
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
In addition to getting you home often, we want to see you succeed at life.
- Competitive pay-Percentage of loads
- Profit sharing
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Affordable family medical, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Extra stop, tarp and layover pay
- Guaranteed weekly minimum
- Bonus programs: Safety, Fuel efficiency, Idle rate
- Assigned equipment
- Uniform program
- Company-owned, late model International and Volvo
- Satellite communications
- Flatbed only
If you want to be a part of a winning team at Greenbush Logistics, we'd love to hear from you| Quality Carriers|Based in Tampa, Florida, Quality Carriers maintains a fleet of over 7,500 stainless steel and customized trailers, as well as 3,300 tractors served by 130 full-service fleet terminals nationwide. This extensive network presents many excellent opportunities for safe, professional drivers.Apply Now!|