CRST - Trucking Industry’s Best Van Lease Program
CRST, The Transportation Solution: Trucking Industry’s Best Van Lease Program
Lease Purchase & Owner Operators - Teams, & Trainers Wanted! Up to a $2000 Transition Bonus!
Choose Your Own Path
CRST Contractors offers many opportunities for experienced semi-truck drivers. When you begin a career with us, the possibilities are endless.
Experienced, over-the-road drivers have the opportunity to join our highly profitable CRST Contractors Lease Purchase Program. At CRST, we value you and your experience and want to make sure you have the support needed to craft your future. What’s better?! Lease Purchase Drivers earn an average of $215,000/year with sign-on bonuses available! We’re also proud to announce the largest driver pay increase in CRST history!
Lease Purchase Benefits:
- Earn 70% of gross revenue per load – Average $1.95 CPM = $1.35 per mile to truck
- Lease-to-own (Late model Freightliner Cascadia with automatic transmissions)
- Low, $575 weekly payment- No credit check/$0 down payment
- Walk away leases
- Great fuel surcharge
- Earn an additional $0.04/mile for Haz-Mat placarded loads
- 100% no-touch freight
- 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Geographically driver friendly traffic lanes
- Guaranteed bumper-to-bumper maintenance & repairs
Whether you are a Lease Purchase driver or an Owner Operator, you can double your profits by sharing your experience and training student drivers. You’ll also earn up to a $2000 transition bonus ($1000 with your first paycheck)! With our Train Your Partner program, you can team up and train a family member or friend to drive and maximize your profits.
We have Dedicated Loops for teams in the following locations:
- Chicago – Southern, CA
- Columbus – Southern, CA
- Atlanta – Southern, CA
- New Jersey – Southern, CA
- Charlotte – Southern, CA
- Custom Loops Available for teams living in route
Interested in taking control of your trucking career with CRST Contractors? Don't have your CDL? We can help! Attend our CDL School and get on the road to earning more!
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment pursuant to applicable federal, state, and local laws.